OPINIONATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D
RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:12 pm by tephay

» E T I Q U E T T E
RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:12 pm by tephay

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D

+38
MarvinDL
JustineParas<3
MikhaDel
TANS
antonmae25
Rj Dela Cruz
mikee'to
roveletabingo
alyssaulangca
Gemini
sheri pante
camsnava
jhing <3
theyseemae
AbiAbi
arvendaniel
jmtrry
isty
ailiekrystelle
barts30
ianne.sapa
Daniepie
CedMagno
ruberto
Xyn
monde
AnaQ
Admin Meann
sanel
Arjay Thumbs
Mrs. Repalda
PinkyPuff
erjana
cdrking
tifalockhart
flylanie
Krystyl Says
tephay
42 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 2 Empty Re: RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D

Post by arvendaniel Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:39 pm

Religion doesn't matter.

arvendaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by AbiAbi Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:42 pm

I'm not against with the relationships of the Christian and the Catholic people, because for me, religion is just word and what matters most to make a relationship last are their love and trust to each other even they grew up with different beliefs. And at the end of the day we all have one God that we can put at the center of our partner. And I think it would be a lot better if the couple had different religion, so they can learn from each other and grow as an individual at the same time.

AbiAbi

Back to top Go down

Post by theyseemae Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:49 pm

I agree in the relationship with different religion. As long as they love each other, respect each other and God is the center of their relationship, it doesn't matter Smile Relationships doesn't mean that people have everything in common. It's what makes them different that makes them so special. Very Happy

theyseemae

Back to top Go down

Post by jhing <3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:08 pm

YES! I'm super agree because i felt that situation even though its not easy but still if you love the person you must respect his/her religion and GOD will be the center of relationship . Smile <3

jhing <3

Back to top Go down

Post by camsnava Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:36 pm

My family is a Sagrado-Katoliko but I chose to listen and follow Born-again Christians. Until now my religion is still Catholic. Therefore, I guess religion is never an issue in choosing your partner in life. It is the FAITH that matters not the religion. Having the same religion with your man doesn't mean your life will be happy forever; doesn't mean life will be perfect. But having the same "faith" with your man will help you see the perfection in every imperfection of life.

camsnava

Back to top Go down

Post by sheri pante Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:13 am

It is right that every relationship or a couple have faith in the lord.

sheri pante

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:54 am

Im not againts with Christian & Catholic relationship... It has an advantage of making two religions united and know, understand, and respect what each other believe... But this case has also disadvantage because their would be a lot of conflict with partners. For example, one of them has a rule that they do not do this but the other one have to do it.

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssaulangca Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:19 am

For me, it's okay to have a relationship with two people having different religions as long as they believe in the same God. For example, a love relationship between a Born Again and a Catholic. They're both Christians. They may not have the same religious beliefs and acts, but they serve the same God. They must respect each other's religion.
And I do believe that what's more important than the religion is our individual love to God. Religions are made to guide us in serving and praising Him.

faith,hope,love I love you

alyssaulangca

Back to top Go down

Post by roveletabingo Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:52 pm

Every long-term or significant relationship faces many issues. Some tend to be right on the surface and others are deeply buried and seldom talked about. Every relationship encounters some sort of obstacle at one time or another but it’s how you work through it that proves if you will last, or crumble.

roveletabingo

Back to top Go down

Post by mikee'to Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:04 pm

"Christian and Catholic relationships"
I am disagree.

mikee'to

Back to top Go down

Post by Rj Dela Cruz Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:39 pm

I am catholic And I have no objection on having relationship with a person having a different religion.. Kase Tayo nga mahal ng Diyos kung anu tayo . . Very Happy "WALANG Makakapigil samen" ika nga ng mga pa bebe Idea Idea Idea

Rj Dela Cruz

Back to top Go down

Post by antonmae25 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:16 pm

I'am agree
I'am a catholic and sometimes well i have crush to a Iglesia ni Cristo

There is a saying that when it comes to love,everything is equal and I believe of it Twisted Evil

antonmae25

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 2 Empty Tans

Post by TANS Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:07 pm

Wink  I AGREE, MY FIRST CRUSH IN HIGHSCHOOL IS A MUSLIM. Smile AND WE HAVE A CONNECTION, BUT WE'RE JUST A FRIEND NOW. Very Happy
tephay wrote:Choosing your life partner — the person you want to spend the rest of your days with — is one of the most important decisions you'll make in your life. Living most of your life with the person you love can be a joyous, mutually-fulfilling experience, but finding and choosing the right person can be a monumental task. Sometimes we feel loved to a person who is against in our religion. In this case, what can you say about it? For example in Christian and Catholic relationships and so on, do agree with it? Why?   Wink  

TANS

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhaDel Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:51 pm

For me, if the love is real then there's no such thing called barrier. If the feelings dominate everything then one will definitely disregard reasons that can be the hindrance for the relationship not to be made cheers

MikhaDel

Back to top Go down

Post by JustineParas<3 Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:10 pm

as far as i know, god must be the center of any relationship that we will build, to make it sacred, strong and to stay for the rest of our lives. For me religion is not based to proved what you can do and sacrifice for god, its all about the faith that you've work together to make the both of you closer to him as a guide of your relationship.

JustineParas<3

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 2 Empty R E P L Y to cdrking

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:15 pm

cdrking wrote:It depends on the person and his capability to handle his/her relationship with the person they loved. The important is they loved each and no matter what happens they will not surrender against all odds.

Yes, it depends on the couple who are in relationship   like this. The most important thing is the LOVE between the two. Very Happy
tephay
tephay
Admin

https://stephknows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 2 Empty R E P L Y to erjana

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:33 pm

erjana wrote:Does religious affiliate really matters in a relationship?
I think it is not, because as long as you love each other and there is God in your life, it wouldn't be bad at all.

For me, as long as you love your partner and God, religion doesn't matter. The most important thing  is that both of you will respect the religion and decision of each other. Smile
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 2 Empty R E P L Y to PinkyPuff

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:37 pm

pinkypuff wrote:Partnership doesn't require any religion. If you truly love a person you should know how to fight for him or her. What is required in a relationship is an eternal love for each other.

YES. You're definitely right. Every people wants to enjoy their future with the one that they love most Very Happy
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 2 Empty R E P L Y to Mrs. Repalda

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:47 pm

Mrs. Repalda wrote:I think it's give in take. Ask your partner if he/she is willing to be converted. Also, put yourself into his/her position and ask yourself if you are willing to be converted to his/her. If you both agree then it's time for both of you what to decide. Or maybe you might want trying each other's churches to decide.

For me, Religion doesn't matter at all.. It's a matter of faith in God and as long as you and your partner puts God in the center of your relationship. God will always guide your relationship wit your partner.

Nice suggestion. If you are in the relationship, you have a big responsibility to your partner. So that respect your partner's decision Smile
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 2 Empty R E P L Y to Arjay

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Arjay Thumbs wrote:Before you get involved to each other you must know first their background, if you know that there's a conflict between you and your partner you must talk to each other. Everything will settle if there's a good communication, respect and harmony between you and your partner.

Actually you're right. Try to know your partner deeply before giving your future to him/her. Smile

Last edited by tephay on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 2 Empty R E P L Y to Meann

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Admin Mean wrote:Based on my perspective and religious beliefs, I don't agree with a relationship involving different religion. Because we are taught that the best partner for life is a gift from our Lord God, inside the church, having the same faith, having the same beliefs, believing and serving one true God, and fully committed to love Him above all, more than anyone else:) If we want a best partner then we should do devoted prayers for it. Patiently waiting and obeying in accordance to our Lord God's will.

Nice! As what I have said, all our opinions are all true and accepted. Actually, you have a point on that. We need to take it easy and comfortably. The proper steps to have the BEST PARTNER is to pray, wait and obey to God. And God will do the rest <3

Last edited by tephay on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarvinDL Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:04 pm

I do have willingness to be converted to another for Love. from catholic to INC.

MarvinDL

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiared Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:05 pm

For me, before entering a relationship you need to know first their background, everything including their religion. It will be less complicated. If you know that your religion doesn't allow you to have a relationship with other religion you need to stop before making it worst if you know you'll end up leaving him/her. Love is sacrifice.
But I AGREE that religion doesn't matter, as long as you two serve same GOD, put GOD in the center of your relationship well I know GOD will bless both of you. Just continue serving him. And ALWAYS PUT HIM FIRST. Smile

sofiared

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 2 Empty R E P L Y to MarvinDL

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:11 pm

MarvinDL wrote:I do have willingness to be converted to another for Love. from catholic to INC.

If you are willing and prepared to leave the religion that you have and you don't have any regrets about it, then follow your heart and you will be happy and contented. Smile

Last edited by tephay on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by judy009 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:15 pm

If there's a will there's away.

judy009

Back to top Go down