OPINIONATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D
RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:12 pm by tephay

» E T I Q U E T T E
RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:12 pm by tephay

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D

+38
MarvinDL
JustineParas<3
MikhaDel
TANS
antonmae25
Rj Dela Cruz
mikee'to
roveletabingo
alyssaulangca
Gemini
sheri pante
camsnava
jhing <3
theyseemae
AbiAbi
arvendaniel
jmtrry
isty
ailiekrystelle
barts30
ianne.sapa
Daniepie
CedMagno
ruberto
Xyn
monde
AnaQ
Admin Meann
sanel
Arjay Thumbs
Mrs. Repalda
PinkyPuff
erjana
cdrking
tifalockhart
flylanie
Krystyl Says
tephay
42 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D Empty RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D

Post by tephay Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Choosing your life partner — the person you want to spend the rest of your days with — is one of the most important decisions you'll make in your life. Living most of your life with the person you love can be a joyous, mutually-fulfilling experience, but finding and choosing the right person can be a monumental task. Sometimes we feel loved to a person who is against in our religion. In this case, what can you say about it? For example in Christian and Catholic relationships and so on, do agree with it? Why?  Wink

Last edited by tephay on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
tephay
tephay
Admin

https://stephknows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D Empty Re: RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D

Post by Krystyl Says Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:17 am

just wanna share this thing:
“Blessed are the husband and wife who humbly dedicate their lives and their home to Christ and practice the teachings of Christ in their home by being unselfish, loyal, and loving.” Author Unknown

as simple as this ,a relationship that lasts is one with Christ in the center. Two people putting God first, seeking Him in every way possible, in order to be as good as a spouse as one can be. its about trusting one another and trusting in God's plan, that He will build your relationship into one that will last a LIFETIME. Smile
Krystyl Says
Krystyl Says

Back to top Go down

Post by flylanie Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:45 am

I am Catholic and I agree to Chiristian and non-Christian relationships. For me religion doesnt matter when it comes to choosing your life time partner, your love and trust to your partner is not measured by what religion you have. What is important is both of you know who is God and both of you have fear in God. As long as you have faith in Him and He is the center of your relationship I believe that your relationship will be strong no matter what happens.
Smile
Care and love your partner like how you care and love for God! Very Happy
flylanie
flylanie

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D Empty :)

Post by tifalockhart Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:00 am

For me, with love, there is no restrictions as long as the couple are happy and contented with each other. And with God as the center, their relationship will last with no doubt.
tifalockhart
tifalockhart

Back to top Go down

Post by cdrking Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:01 am

Admin wrote:Choosing your life partner — the person you want to spend the rest of your days with — is one of the most important decisions you'll make in your life. Living most of your life with the person you love can be a joyous, mutually-fulfilling experience, but finding and choosing the right person can be a monumental task. Sometimes we feel loved to a person who is against in our religion. In this case, what can you say about it? For example in Christian and Catholic relationships do agree with it? Why?

It depends on the person and his capability to handle his/her relationship with the person they loved. The important is they loved each and no matter what happens they will not surrender against all odds.

cdrking

Back to top Go down

Post by erjana Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:03 am

Admin wrote:Choosing your life partner — the person you want to spend the rest of your days with — is one of the most important decisions you'll make in your life. Living most of your life with the person you love can be a joyous, mutually-fulfilling experience, but finding and choosing the right person can be a monumental task. Sometimes we feel loved to a person who is against in our religion. In this case, what can you say about it? For example in Christian and Catholic relationships do agree with it? Why?  Razz

Does religious affiliate really matters in a relationship?
I think it is not because as long as you love each other and there is God in your life, it wouldn't be bad at all.

erjana

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkyPuff Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:05 am

Partnership doesn't require any religion. If you truly love a person you should know how to fight for him or her. What is required in a relationship is an eternal love for each other.

PinkyPuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Repalda Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:24 am

I think it's give in take. Ask your partner if he/she is willing to be converted. Also, put yourself into his/her position and ask yourself if you are willing to be converted to his/her. If you both agree then it's time for both of you what to decide. Or maybe you might want trying each other's churches to decide.

For me, Religion doesn't matter at all.. It's a matter of faith in God and as long as you and your partner puts God in the center of your relationship. God will always guide your relationship wit your partner.

Mrs. Repalda

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjay Thumbs Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:28 am

Before you get involved to each other you must know first their background, if you know that there's a conflict between you and your partner you must talk to each other. Everything will settle if there's a good communication, respect and harmony between you and your partner.

Arjay Thumbs

Back to top Go down

Post by sanel Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:30 am

i just want to know what is the feeling when you are in relationship? is it hard?

sanel

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D Empty R E P L Y to sanel

Post by tephay Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:38 am

Sanel wrote:i just want to know what is the feeling when you are in relationship? is it hard?
Sanel. Ah, so for as what I experienced, being in a relationship is both beneficial and sacrificial. It is a give and take responsibility between the both of you.

Last edited by tephay on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Meann Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:53 am

Based on my perspective and religious beliefs, I don't agree with a relationship involving different religion. Because we are taught that the best partner for life is a gift from our Lord God, inside the church, having the same faith, having the same beliefs, believing and serving one true God, and fully committed to love Him above all, more than anyone else:) If we want a best partner then we should do devoted prayers for it Smile Patiently waiting and obeying in accordance to our Lord God's will Smile

Admin Meann

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaQ Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:54 am

If your religion is far different from your someone .. It will be more complicated. One needs to sacrifice.

Loading ....

physicaleducation.forumtl.com
AnaQ
AnaQ

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D Empty m/

Post by monde Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:42 pm

in my opinion, religion doesn't really matter. There is only one God above us all. In that case, as long as you truly love each other and you have Gods guidance in your relationship that's all that matters. Wink Laughing

monde

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyn Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Admin wrote:Choosing your life partner — the person you want to spend the rest of your days with — is one of the most important decisions you'll make in your life. Living most of your life with the person you love can be a joyous, mutually-fulfilling experience, but finding and choosing the right person can be a monumental task. Sometimes we feel loved to a person who is against in our religion. In this case, what can you say about it? For example in Christian and Catholic relationships do agree with it? Why?  Razz

Well, I think a relationship will always depend on the couple, they need to be in control of their relationship and it's not have to be controlled by the religion. I know it's hard that both of them have their own point of vie in terms of faith but they still have the common thing---and that is love. If they have that then trust, respect and care will be their foundation to have a stable relationship Smile

Xyn

Back to top Go down

Post by tephay Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Krysyl Says wrote:as simple as this ,a relationship that lasts is one with Christ in the center.
flylanie wrote:Care and love your partner like how you care and love for God!
tifalockhart wrote:And with God as the center, their relationship will last with no doubt.

You're right guys Smile GOD must be the center of all relationships <3
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D Empty Christ in the center

Post by ruberto Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Krystyl Says wrote:just wanna share this thing:
“Blessed are the husband and wife who humbly dedicate their lives and their home to Christ and practice the teachings of Christ in their home by being unselfish, loyal, and loving.” Author Unknown

as simple as this ,a relationship that lasts is one with Christ in the center. Two people putting God first, seeking Him in every way possible, in order to be as good as a spouse as one can be. its about trusting one another and trusting in God's plan, that He will build your relationship into one that will last a LIFETIME. Smile

Well, i do agree with what is stated here.. what important is both of you believe in Christ and you respect each other. We are just humans we are not capable of identifying believers from pretenders.. ONLY God knows

ruberto

Back to top Go down

Post by CedMagno Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Love includes sacrifices, either one of you may sacrifice his or her beliefs for their love. Very Happy

CedMagno

Back to top Go down

Post by ruberto Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:46 pm

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D God-tr10

ruberto

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniepie Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Tips on maintaining relationships? =)

Daniepie

Back to top Go down

Post by ianne.sapa Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:04 pm

It is not about the religion, you must deal about faith in God that will never affect you and your love one. Smile

ianne.sapa

Back to top Go down

Post by barts30 Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:23 pm

For me it is a matter of choice. In my case , as a Catholic. I think religion is not a big factor about relationship issues. As long as you love each other and you make your final decision even though you have a different religion or your families are against to your relationship with your love one, stand and fight for it. But don't forget to ask the help and guidance of our Almighty God for you to have a happy and peaceful life with your beloved partner.

barts30

Back to top Go down

Post by ailiekrystelle Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:28 pm

I don't know if I'm going to agree with this kind of a situation but I guess it depends on the two person which are involved. For me, it is not all about the religion. It is all about the faith that we have especially for our Father in Heaven. As I have said, it depends if God will be their center and if they are going to rely on their religion.

ailiekrystelle

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D Empty Re : Relationship Issues

Post by isty Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:44 pm

In choosing your lifetime partner, for me having a Christian partner is the best. Because if he/she loves Christ he/she can love you as he/she loves God and of course, a Christ centered relationship lasts forever.

isty

Back to top Go down

Post by jmtrry Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:11 pm

Religions never been a very big role when it came to dating. It really depends on the person. If both people in the relationship aren’t concerned about the other’s religion, then it should work. However, typically they are concerned (even if they say the don’t, they probably do subconsciously). Then it becomes an issue and an annoyance.

jmtrry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum