OPINIONATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D
RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:12 pm by tephay

» E T I Q U E T T E
RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:12 pm by tephay

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D

+38
MarvinDL
JustineParas<3
MikhaDel
TANS
antonmae25
Rj Dela Cruz
mikee'to
roveletabingo
alyssaulangca
Gemini
sheri pante
camsnava
jhing <3
theyseemae
AbiAbi
arvendaniel
jmtrry
isty
ailiekrystelle
barts30
ianne.sapa
Daniepie
CedMagno
ruberto
Xyn
monde
AnaQ
Admin Meann
sanel
Arjay Thumbs
Mrs. Repalda
PinkyPuff
erjana
cdrking
tifalockhart
flylanie
Krystyl Says
tephay
42 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 Empty R E P L Y to judy009

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:28 pm

Judy009 wrote:If there's a will there's a way.

You're right. If you love a person try to fight for him/her just make sure that no one will be affected and suffered in your decisions. Think wisely! Smile
tephay
tephay
Admin

https://stephknows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 Empty R E P L Y to sofiared

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:34 pm

sofiared wrote:For me, before entering a relationship you need to know first their background, everything including their religion. It will be less complicated. If you know that your religion doesn't allow you to have a relationship with other religion you need to stop before making it worst if you know you'll end up leaving him/her. Love is sacrifice.
But I AGREE that religion doesn't matter, as long as you two serve same GOD, put GOD in the center of your relationship well I know GOD will bless both of you. Just continue serving him. And ALWAYS PUT HIM FIRST. Smile

You're right. Nice perception in life. Know everything first and stop if there's a conflict between both of you. It will lessen your problem and everything will be fine. Very Happy
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 Empty R E P L Y to AnaQ

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:38 pm

AnaQ wrote:If your religion is far different from your someone .. It will be more complicated. One needs to sacrifice.

Like what I have said, relationship is both beneficial and sacrificial Smile

Last edited by tephay on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 Empty R E P L Y to monde

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:44 pm

monde wrote:in my opinion, religion doesn't really matter. There is only one God above us all. In that case, as long as you truly love each other and you have Gods guidance in your relationship that's all that matters.

Put God in the Center of your life and your relationships not only in your future partner in life but also to the other side of your environment Smile Religion doesn't matter but faith really matters.
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 Empty R E P L Y to Xyn

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:49 pm

Xyn wrote:Well, I think a relationship will always depend on the couple, they need to be in control of their relationship and it's not have to be controlled by the religion. I know it's hard that both of them have their own point of vie in terms of faith but they still have the common thing---and that is love. If they have that then trust, respect and care will be their foundation to have a stable relationship

(Y) To have stable relationship, focus to something that really matters - which is the love and God.
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 Empty R E P L Y to ruberto

Post by tephay Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:03 pm

ruberto wrote:
Krystyl Says wrote:just wanna share this thing:
“Blessed are the husband and wife who humbly dedicate their lives and their home to Christ and practice the teachings of Christ in their home by being unselfish, loyal, and loving.” Author Unknown

as simple as this ,a relationship that lasts is one with Christ in the center. Two people putting God first, seeking Him in every way possible, in order to be as good as a spouse as one can be. its about trusting one another and trusting in God's plan, that He will build your relationship into one that will last a LIFETIME. Smile

Well, i do agree with what is stated here.. what important is both of you believe in Christ and you respect each other. We are just humans we are not capable of identifying believers from pretenders.. ONLY God knows  

True! Only GOD knows everything including the things inside our heart. Smile

tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 Empty Re: RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:02 am

Sometimes we need to consider each our belief before heart... It is better to have a relationship with person with your same religion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Edi Wow Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:41 am

Goodevening

Edi Wow

Back to top Go down

Post by mackoy Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:23 am

I agree on that situation, cause I'm experiencing that right now Smile
We have different religion, but that's not an issue for us. What is all that matter is your FAITH in him. But, to have a perfect relationship with your partner and God, one should sacrifice his religion for you to praise God together Smile

mackoy

Back to top Go down

Post by shainna0908@yahoo.com Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:51 am

In love , there are no specific reason for you to fall in love . The thing ia , you fall in love on how he/she treated you and love you unconditionally ♥

shainna0908@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shainna0908@yahoo.com Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:53 am

You cant say that you love her/him if you dont know his/her background . You cant tell that, you love her/him first time you saw her/him . You fall in love in some reasons, including their backgrounds .

shainna0908@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 Empty TO SUM UP :D

Post by tephay Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:00 pm

To sum up, the decisions is on our hands. The right thing to do is to pray. He never fails to answers our prayers. Therefore, trust Him with all your heart and He will be there for you every now and then. GODBLESSYOUU. <3
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 Empty additional ..

Post by tephay Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:04 pm

ruberto wrote:RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 God-tr10

Thanks for that formula. I hope everyone will do apply that formula in their own relationship. Godblessyou : Smile
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 Empty R E P L Y to Daniepie's question

Post by tephay Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Daniepie wrote:Tips on maintaining relationships? =)

Maybe you're in a relationship so that you're asking that right? Anyway, based on my experience, my tips on how to maintain your good relationship is by the doing these things.

• Do something different physically and emotionally. For example, your going to change your hair style, your going to be sweeter than before, and so on. Think of something sweet things that make your partner happy.

• Pray for your relationship. As much as possible, both of you are going to church every Sunday and give time to God.

• Lastly, learn how to appreciate your partner.

There so many ways, but this is just the basic thing that you can do in order you to have a good relationship to your partner.[/list]
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 Empty R E P L Y to mackoy

Post by tephay Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:44 pm

mackoy wrote:I agree on that situation, cause I'm experiencing that right now Smile
We have different religion, but that's not an issue for us. What is all that matter is your FAITH in him. But, to have a perfect relationship with your partner and God, one should sacrifice his religion for you to praise God together Smile

Actually we have the same situation right now. My decision was to fight for that love. In Christians, we have freedom to choose and decide for ourselves. And for me, religion doesn't matter. It is the faith and love to God which really matters. We have different religions but we have one God that makes our relationship stronger. Godblessyou both Very Happy
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIP ISSUES :D - Page 3 Empty - - -

Post by tephay Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:12 pm

I just want to end up this conversation by sharing MY INSIGHTS related to this topic. Smile

Actually, in terms of names and beliefs, it is hard to have different religions in a relationship. Why? Because when time has come, you have two churches and two different beliefs that will lead you in a lot of arguments which can affect your children. Unless one of you will sacrifice. But in terms of emotional and spiritual aspect, religion doesn't matter. If you love that guy or girl then fight for it. If you both have a intimacy to God and similarities of your beliefs and perspective then fight for that love. But if both of you are always fighting because you have different agendas in life then stop and end your relationship. There is no future if you're always fighting. Just make things right first before going to the next challenging stage of your life. Very Happy Godblessyou.
tephay
tephay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum